Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Synchronized Swimming Video

As described in my last post, our group of docs shared our unequaled talent with the rest of the base two weeks ago during the monthly Talent Show. Somebody had a camcorder and our EMEDS commander put his new MacBook to good use by making a good video out of our synchronized swimming event, complete with credits and special effects! After many requests from back home, I was finally able to upload it to this site. So, here it is (for reference, I am the third person in line as we walk in).

I'm still trying to find some pics of the popliteal artery injury that I worked on last week, just to prove that I occasionally do have a purpose here.

Missin' you tons, my Bella!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my frickin word!!! That was the funniest video ever! That's going on my facebook immediately!!
    Who says surgeons aren't in touch with their inner mermaid?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!! Tam, my mom and I were dying, it needs to go on youtube. Send us the link.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put this on my facebook and people cracked up over it! Put it on youtube if you can.. too funny Greg.

    ReplyDelete